physco mother fuckin' delics !@!!

boston joe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i do not even know what the type of hallucinegenics are currentlly out there,but in the day acid, mescalie, phislocybeen,
magic mushrooms, it was like being at a pot luck !
sorry i jusst ran out of gas, i am old, in the way and tired !!
TO BE CONTINUED.
FUCKHEAD JOE

menu

Reaction score
yeah. bad post man. general banter would have been better but even then its not really relevant to anything and serves no purpose. better luck next time

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Psilocybin is the active ingredient in most psychedelic mushrooms. As for new hallucinogens, theres salvia divinorum and a whole bunch of phenethyamines and tryptamines available as research chemicals.

mike

boston joe

Banned
Reaction score
sorry but this isnt a story man. Dont spam the threads please.

ooooh that hurt dirty eric, so sorry it did not live up to your standards. this is still america, thanks for the feed back my frie3nd.
your thread spamming fuckin ass hole friend, boston joe

boston joe

Banned
Reaction score
deveranti, what can i say ? i fuckin try. and i'e always got back up when i 've been shit at and hit. no fuckin lie here , thank you for the comment. i will keep on writing. any comment makes me feel like i do exist and count, good or bad!
thanks my friend,
your ill writing , allways trying, ass hole who keeps getting up and refuses to get flushed STPer pal
boston fuckin joe

boston joe

Banned
Reaction score
sorry but this isnt a story man. Dont spam the threads please.

ooooh that hurt dirty eric, so sorry it did not live up to your standards. this is still america, thanks for the feed back my frie3nd.
your thread spamming fuckin ass hole friend, boston joe

P

Pheonix

try growing San Pedro cacti it's fast growing and is 0.8% mescaline where peyote is 1% mescaline but San Pedro is legal to grow and you can buy sections of it online

connerR

Banned
Reaction score
Put motor oil and bleach into a syringe and inject it into your heart. It's a fucking RUSH, man!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads