Petition for an investigation into rvon's death

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
As some of you may be aware, last Friday rvon (Andrew Kerezman) was hit by a truck as he was crossing the street in Grand Junction, CO, dying later at the hospital from severe head trauma. The details surrounding the actual truck impact are sketchy at best with reports saying the truck was swerving to avoid something, but suffice it to say the cops let the truck driver walk and aren't conducting an investigation because Drew was "just a travelling kid." This is bullshit and so Drew's family and friends are trying several things to get the cops to start an investigation including starting a petition: http://www.petitions24.com/to_protect_and_serve

Please go sign so we can try and find out what actually happened.

Reactions: Odin and Tude

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
That is bullshit - I'm in! And I will send this off to my several bicycle forums, conspiracy sites as well as, ahem yes I'm quite visible still on Facebook - who also have issues with vehicles and how accidents are handled by the police (basically ignored).

btw - thanks for posting!

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads