People see what they wanna see rant

A

AlwaysLost

Creature don't you have anything better to do but follow me around and spew insults. If you don't like what we are saying don't read it.

Or if your going to post something at least speak like an adult and not throw your tantrum.

hes not talking trash on u at all bro... just got to take a minute to understand his language.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
uhmm...

my dear Howard.. i was *agreeing* with you..

now, what i am about to say, i say with the request that it is understood that each propositional element being asserted towards their subject is qualified as a generality..

people generally see (more or less) what they want to see because they are addicted to their perceptions, their prejudices, their addictions or their desires..

i am a composer of farce.

i tell you to take cation in being addicted to precision, & even language..

one of the first sins which precipitates enmity is judgment..

if others do not meet with your standard, rather than you trying to simply "evaluate" the meaning they are trying to convey behind the flaws you accuse them of, it is probably best to not let clearly stupid ramblings be taken too seriously..

wisdom probably takes less offense at jest than intelligence, so be carefull of priding your analytical skills above stupidity, or you may find yourself declining the friendly attempts of others to truly commiserate with you by whatever venue of empathy they are best able to utilize..

no offense intended, any more than a dog chasing its tail..

the human condition is so tragic that the irrationality of it transcends the absurd..

i understand that you are serious, because an irrationality that deep most likely originates in evil..
i do not believe even mere indifference could be responsible for the evil which which paints the unfree & the poor as victims of their own intentional imperfections..

i will leave you with one observation i think holds true:
that the nature of most things humorous is the presence absurdity.
if we can laugh at evil when we are not overwhelmed by it, then in those moments at least, perhaps we have some kind of pitifull, yet plausibly tangible, power..

& that being said, be carefull, because people who piss on other people as quickly as they can, merely because they have no better way to vent the pain which basic inequality & injustice continually imbue upon them, are people who stand in great danger of *becoming* evil, and painting other people, if not with colors they desire, than with colors they can at least control, & being *exactly* guilty of "seeing what they want to see"...

peace, friend, & i hope you never have to deal with the fucking dumpster mafia ever, ever again...

c

Last edited:

creature

Banned
Reaction score
takes less than a minute to realize hes just dribbling shit.
yeah, but..
my shit always smells pretty good..

doesn't yours???

creature

Banned
Reaction score
& by the way, @William Howard 2, i find it deliciously funny, in a way that only merits your idealism & innocence, that you took me seriously..

that bespeaks an individual who has a great love & commitment to truth, & i am honored that someone like you, erroneously or otherwise, took offense at my pile of freaking dribble..

you said you would yet "take a bullet for those very people"..

i hope you & i, motherfucker, are arm in arm when they start shooting people for scavenging for food from fucking trash..

• Sad
Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions: angerisagift

creature

Banned
Reaction score
Personally im pretty addicted to creatures style of wordsmithing.

Personally, i'm addicted to Nuclear Clowns.. : )

& i suddenly remember a light-up Bozo doll from 1960 fucking 4...
&8o)

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
To know @creature is to understand him. William, you are quite the philosopher, but you don't understand that the world has not yet begun to burn. In the end all we have is each other and our ability to laugh in the face of evil knowing that though it may hurt us physically, evil can never take away the essence of who we really are.

I personally have not shopped at dumpster-mart for food; however, I have scored some pretty decent hardware from time to time and have no problems re-purposing or fixing the things people cast off.

In the political arena, I think the current situation in the US is the culmination of 60 years behind the scenes collaboration of political left and right to destroy the largest and most free countries on the planet to bring back the kingdoms and fiefdoms of old. In my opinion, the followers of Marx, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Kim, Castro only wish to amass power for themselves by forcing their utopia on the world through war and hate.

mouse

Reaction score
Or if your going to post something at least speak like an adult and not throw your tantrum.

I think it was satire, a riff on how the consumer culture reacts to those who do not participate.

The Aldi manager's reaction is not about dumpster diving itself. His reaction is that of a man who sees consumer culture as a giant Jenga stack and sees someone touching a block near the bottom...

If anyone is interested in additional satire of that mindset, Sinclair Lewis' Babbitt is available for free on Project Gutenberg.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads