Pensacola Florida.

DeVonte Evans

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Had a successful hitch to savannah and stayed there for a week and it was awesome. Definitely a good warm up to travel life. Now I've been at a friends house in Kingsland for 3 days and I'm ready to get back into it. A friend of mine works/lives on the air force base in pensacola and is headed back tomorrow, and he offered to take me with him. I've never been there, but I've read a little bit about it on here. Nothing in too much detail though. I heard about hobo beach and that sounds pretty cool. I'd like to go there, but is it a place I can just walk up to and be like "hey guys, can I chill here?" I stayed in a tent city in savannah where that might not fly. I had to be introduced to the heads of the camp by someone who already stays there. Any other points of interest I should check out? Anything helps. I plan on traveling all of Florida soon so hit me up if your there!

Much love.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
well its not awesome but youll find people from the midwest and regular chill people there the east coast right now is new englanders better than pensacola or talahasseeeeeee

marc

Reaction score
I'm from Pensacola, check out sluggos, and the handlebar. Both pretty cool.bars and sluggos serves vegan food. Hobo beach is chill its a good place to camp and food not bombs is Friday at mlk plaza

dyingslowlyeveryday

Reaction score
hobo beach update: heavy construction currently, beach pretty much completely torn up, atv sheriff patrols at some late nights, lots of signs around warning of felony trespassing. wbds do stop for up to a few minutes, though.

• Useful
Reactions: East

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads