Past Lives | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Past Lives

roughdraft

Reaction score
I think our present experience of trauma is a clue to our past lives. Having said that, I work really, really hard at not traumatising others, be they animal or human.

i respect that without a doubt

question for you: when it comes to present trauma as a clue to past life experience, was one previously the victim or the instigator of said trauma?

AlfaKitty

Reaction score
i respect that without a doubt

question for you: when it comes to present trauma as a clue to past life experience, was one previously the victim or the instigator of said trauma?
Here is where Karma kicks in. In my case I was male, and also a rapist, a child molestor and an animal abusing asshole.

There is no other way to account for the suffering I have experienced. Now, was I rich or poor? I do not think wealth or lack of it has any bearing in my case. Opportunity knocks at everyone's door in life and my life would have been totally different if I was not somehow carrying the shame of past life experiences.
I am my own worst critic, I am my own worst enemy.
Where did this self loathing come from?
My life has been a series of repeating patterns that I have strived to change by making new choices. Guess what all paths lead me back to where I began.
My lesson, if I choose to acknowledge it, is to confront my fear and remember that choosing a path of honor is its own reward.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads