overly politically correct people

treatment

Reaction score
I kinda stopped reading posts halfway down the page but this is where I stand--
I could prolly be considered a pretty pc kid, don't use the word fag, don't call girls bitches, whatever. I usually don't bitch people out about that kinda stuff though. Where I draw the line is when people are being blatantly homophobic, racist, etc. Start bashing on gay people, and i'll go off. Same with racist comments, misogyny, things along those lines. Call a girl a chick, and I couldn't really care less. Unless SHE tells you herself that she'd rather not be referred to as a chick, it's not my business what you refer to females as. Even if I don't agree with it, I know it's about embracing differences, and looking at how we're all similar instead of focusing on what we don't like about other people. Solidarity means we're all coming from different places, going to different places, but working to achieve similar ends, and to me it's all about freedom.

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
everything's so serious i don't know what to do. it's irritating to me to feel like i have to walk on egg-shells hanging out with someone. Relax.

Nelco

Reaction score
everything's so serious i don't know what to do. it's irritating to me to feel like i have to walk on egg-shells hanging out with someone. Relax.
Just exist..don't let other people have power over you and they loose their power and the pressure relieves itself.
I'm not racist and nigger is one of my favorite words.
It's hard to be racist around someone like me and it's more powerful than being pc could ever be and more honest...you get me?

Nelco

Reaction score
PC kids are weak people and need systematic structures to verbally express themselves..don't let their weak nature alter you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads