Oregon bound.

smdimjesus

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Trevor and I'm currently living in Fort Collins, Colorado. I'm hoping to be able to travel to Oregon to come in contact with a long lost old friend. My current living situation has nothing to offer me so I've decided that I'm going to I'm gonna lay low and travel around the US for a bit. I have a bit of traveling experience under my belt but nothing as serious as Train Hopping (I'd love to try it though). I'm hoping to be able to get to Oregon by any means possible decently soon so I can meet up with my friend.

Cheers all, and good luck with whatever you're doing :D

Reactions: Kal and Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sounds like a plan.

Welcome to STP and good luck with your travels.

I'm playing insomiac dice tonight so I can't really type sentences... but blargwooohoo bungalo bamboo.

::cigar::

Safe journeys, cool avatar... and uh.. lot info here... search function and stuff... and chill people.

PEace.

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man and hope you enjoy your stay. If after searching and reading what others have posted and discussed you still have questions or want to discuss something further, please feel free to post or PM away, we're generally a pretty friendly bunch. :cool:

Reactions: Kal and Tude

janktoaster

Reaction score
Hey man, I'll be driving to Oregon from NJ in about a month... will be passing through Wyoming

janktoaster

Reaction score
If I managed to end up in Wyoming think you could take me along? I don't have much to offer though, kinda the reason I want to leave this place

Yeah man that's what I'm implying... passing through Cody I'm thinking

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads