Oogle looking for friends

Gypsy vandal

Reaction score
Well I've always been down on my luck out on the streets. Im in tomball Texas looking for travel companions. I feel like im living in a box and i can't take this life much longer. I have to leave texas I stopped here and it looks like a resting place. Any jobs out of state by the end of the month would be much appreciated

nomadman

Reaction score
Hey GypsyVandal, welcome to STP. I unfortunately happen to know a bit about Tomball :( What a shitty place to be stuck. I used to live off Hwy 242.

I don't know much about out of state jobs or what you're looking for, but if you're still stuck there at the beginning of December when I come back to visit some friends, I can help you get a ride out, or at least buy you a beer.

Best of luck, bro.

D

Deleted member 17194

Man, just get up and go. If you are tired of being where you are throw what you need in a pack and leave! Ya might want to wander around on your own for a few weeks or a month to figure yourself out, idk... There is a forum for destinations, a forum for how to get there, and a forum for roaddogs (that is you and me... not oogle I hope, roaddog).

I am feeling stale myself, but I am going to visit my family and work with my grandpa until the new year. By then I will have all this TB out.

Sent from my LG-D415 using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well I've always been down on my luck out on the streets. Im in tomball Texas looking for travel companions. I feel like im living in a box and i can't take this life much longer. I have to leave texas I stopped here and it looks like a resting place. Any jobs out of state by the end of the month would be much appreciated

Hey! Good on you for posting an Intro - and welcome to STP! - you might want to post a thread in Road Dawgs and Meet Up to find anyone traveling in your area - or an area you can get too. Lots of traveling going on atm as people are positioning themselves for the winter.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads