Ola! It's me Jonathan! | Squat the Planet

Ola! It's me Jonathan!

WintrowVestrit

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hey what's up! I just came across this forum and damn i didn't know I had people until I found this place. I'm planning to travel the world NOMAD-style, I'm just so sick of the mainstream world and want to live life the adventureous way. Currently based in The Netherlands, but I can call any place home, as long as I'm not stuck there for too long. Anyway, I welcome any advice for people like me just starting out in their travels and thanks for having me :)

Etown961

Reaction score
Welcome

Reactions: WintrowVestrit

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to the community! I'm curious to know what the nomading culture is like out in the netherlands! Could you tell us a bit a bout it?

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ya I'll second with @Matt Derrick I've heard many a story about Netherland-ers? Traveling.

I'd like to know what it's like up there. Welcome.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazardoussix6six

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard to StP community!!! You're in the right place! Know what you mean about being sick of the mainstream world, same here!

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
welcome!!! i also want to know what your vagabond culture is like. write us a book bro!!! as far as tips and tricks man.... thats a deep book to just flip open a page and start reading to you lol. check this sight out for a while, figure on what kind of things are commons sense for you and what is new interesting information. then get back to the search bar and google and ask some there. this place is loaded with ideas tricks and sweet stories. the library here is rather epic. have fun man. god speed.

WintrowVestrit

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Y'all,

I didn't know there were this many comments on my post, so sorry for the delayed reply..

About the nomad culture in The Netherlands: in my experience Dutch people are a bit uptight about that sorta life here, but where aren't they, right? Now I've tried my hardest looking for Dutch communities like this one, but either they're non-existant or very very well-hidden. I'm not very experienced on any topic here, so for now I'm just here to learn, soryy!!!

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome and I hope to maybe one day meet you on my travels!

Hobo richard

Reaction score
Welcome brother

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads