Oi Oi!

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
Oi, im brittany, i go by Brittany The Bananarchist. im originally from Grants Pass Oregon but now i live in Gold Hill, as of august of last year. i can say tht Gold Hill sucks.too small of a town.i love grants pass amazing place to be! well some things about me i. i am an artist. i do all types of art including pencil, paint, pen and ink ect. basically anything. my career is tattooing. im also a Glass Blower. glass blowing has become my main art hobbie. but tattooing is still #1. recently i broke my left arm in 3 different spots so i havent been able to blow glass, sad sad. i ended up breaking each bone in my entire left "limb" u cld say.so im excited to have my arm healed up! sooo im a really down to earth type of person and i just like to have a good time! i like to meet all the ppl who travel thru and hang with em. i like to drink a lot. i dont smoke ciggaretes. i dont kno what else to say im bad at these. if u want to kno anything just ask!

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Well hi and welcome to the site. Make sure to read the rules and search before posting. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any of the other mods or admins. If there are no mods or admins on ask wildboy hes always here. lol

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey, can you show us some of your tattoo work?

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
the reason i think its funny becuase the ppl who are doing it are more into trains. so its ironic that they are doing it. but either way its a way to travel none the less. im just wondering how far they will make it.
and i got tht fact tht he laughed at the way i spelled it. but ive heard it said both ways. either way dont matter much.

D

Deleted member 1505

I thought the whole thing was funny because she said "rubber TRACKing" rather than "rubber TRAMPing" I think that's what Danny was referring to you (dever) laughing at. I dunno. Who cares, REALLY.

menu

Reaction score
that was what I was laughing at brix. but yeah. fuck it.

hows you be shittany? ha. you still with neil?

menu

Reaction score
haha. didnt think that out I guess. talking to you brix!! just remember the shittany thing from steel bridge. when we first met

D

Deleted member 1505

haha. didnt think that out I guess. talking to you brix!! just remember the shittany thing from steel bridge. when we first met

yeah thats why I was confused...no one calls me that anymore...but thats because jason, scalp, and echo were mainly the people who did...anyways whos niel? I dunno comment me about it Im tired of this thread.

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
I have hitched before i have slept outside for long periods on nothing but cardboard or the ground. I have gone without food and all the luxuries of a "normal lifestyle" I’ve also spent of time on my own and with travelers. i know a lot of ppl that pass through here and i have gotten drunk and partied with all of them. I’ve hitched pretty far away and never thought to look back. But its too bad every time I leave I get picked up for being a run away because I am a ward of the state.
I am most happy and content sleeping outside being my own person and seeing the world and living life to the fullest.
i am not saying that I know everything there is to know , i have a lot to learn still but that comes with time. I’ve done a lot more research than u know and most of my knowledge is from experiencing it. its sad that you think.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Hi Britt...welcome to STP! That's rad that you blow glass! I've always been really interested in that! I'd LOVE to see some photo's of some of your work! And it's equally rad that you're a tattoo artist :) If you have any questions you can feel free to ask me as well, I like to help out when I can :) So welcome aboard, it's nice to have you here! :)

Furthermore, STP is NOT a site where we play *my dick is bigger than yours*. *I'm cooler than you, I've hopped further/more miles. Hitch hikers/rubber tramps sucks, ride more trains.* OR *fuck trains, hitch/rubber tramp. * etc. please...grow up guys. Everyone complains that they hate elitist bullshit, but here it is! Tons of it! Grow up! It's not a CONTEST guys. We all live this life for different reasons. Some of us are housed up, have jobs and income, travel when we feel like it. Some of us are homeless 24/7 and it's the only way of life we have and know. But we all have one thing in common: We all love travel and thing related, and if we didn't, would we be here? I doubt it. So stop turning this into a battle of *who's realer than real* and enjoy the site please. Kthnx.

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome! ya i just took some pics of the stuff i have still. i sold a lot of it so i have the pics of whats left. i need to upload them soon i also took pics of my artwork tht i have at my house too! ill def put them up soon as i can get my bros fiance to upload em. but if i have any question ill def seek u out! and thanks again for the welcome!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads