Oh hello there

Agni Riniari

<(-.-<) ^(-.-)^ (>-.-)> ^(-.-)^ <(-.-<)
Reaction score
I would put beverages of your choice in your mouth for such an awesome gesture.

Just make sure to stress the keyword 'beverage' to avoid a very awkward conversation.

(No offense to either of you, I just can not help myself) :/

- Agni

Unslap

Reaction score
Oh hi.
Im troy, a Western Australian shitty band dude incoming to USA in March.
I got sick of being a wage slave, and wanted to live a little.
No job as of end of today. Sold everything I can. Coming to LAX, no where to stay, no plans except a few festivals to meet with friends and dance. Another one of my goals is not being raped repeatedly.

Gonna see if I can scum my way around the US, until i get ejected for lewd behavior.
I have hitched/train hopped around Australia a few times.
i am looking forward to meeting non-shit-cunts and having a lot of laughs. I also do have shoes, contrary to my forum name. Pants however, I may not have.
-troy

Welcome Troy. Interesting how you compared the australian cities. What's the riding like in AU, and is it true that one can go coast to coast on freight,?

Also, i have never seen a thread anywhere so full of pointless random garbage except maybe on FB. I hope these two posters either realize nobody gives a fuck about slim jims and MJ, or never come back to the site, Godalfuckingmighty!

Agni Riniari

<(-.-<) ^(-.-)^ (>-.-)> ^(-.-)^ <(-.-<)
Reaction score
I hope these two posters either realize nobody gives a fuck about slim jims and MJ, or never come back to the site

Hence the apology for destroying the dude's thread.

I humbly request forgiveness for my lack of cognitive function.

- Agni

troynoshoes

Reaction score
Website
thehuntperth.blogspot.com
Welcome Troy. Interesting how you compared the australian cities. What's the riding like in AU, and is it true that one can go coast to coast on freight,?

Also, i have never seen a thread anywhere so full of pointless random garbage except maybe on FB. I hope these two posters either realize nobody gives a fuck about slim jims and MJ, or never come back to the site, Godalfuckingmighty!

I grew up in the "Wheatbelt" of Western Australia and used to wander down to CBH (where the farmers offload grain and it gets put into rail cars) and catch a lift to the Capital city Perth. This was a while ago but it was easy. There are big hills as it hits the outskirts of Perth, so it would slow down to a crawl and I could just get off and walk to the road and Hitch the rest.

I never tried to go interstate, I do know the rail gauge changes, so often cars either are offloaded or new undercarriage(not sure what it is called) is put underneath. I have no experience with this however... I did a lot of short runs in WA.
Hitching is easy. Lots of trucks go east from Perth, and its pretty easy to stick your thumb out and get a ride. Especially if you hang at the Truck stops and bribe the Truckers with Dexies (I think you guys call it adderall? For kids with ADD, keeps them up) You can get to the East Coast this way.
There is no rail security at all.

Anyway this was a long time ago, im in my 30's now and this was when I was a teen, chasing bands around Australia and looking for thrills, being a dodgey punk kid,

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
25.jpg

dprogram

Reaction score
Dexy's - Dexedrine - Like Dexy's Midnight Runners.

Can't tell me they don't look like they've been riding rails. :D

dprogram

Reaction score
Overalls, handkerchiefs, nappy hair, beards, banjos, and an accordion for authenticity...

christianarchy

Reaction score
Just figured out how reply works.

That would be amazing man!
I would put beverages of your choice in your mouth for such an awesome gesture.
Are there many shows in SD? Raw Punk/Dbeat/Crust/Whatever?

Yeah there's a sweet scene here, and there's a good amount of punk rock and political shit going on in TJ too. PM me if you know the time frame you'll be around and I'll let you know what's up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads