Oh hello there

Agni Riniari

<(-.-<) ^(-.-)^ (>-.-)> ^(-.-)^ <(-.-<)
Reaction score
So you traveled back in time to have sex with your own mother like on Futurama?

Well, technically, he slept with his grandmother, but, who's keeping track. ;P Besides, it just makes it that much worse. And... I think I just put a grading scale to incest? :p

And, no. I spawned myself using Visual Basic and MATLAB. Eventually, I will need to go through and update the coding once all of that becomes obsolete.

:)

Now, I would say that I was born in San Diego, but, that would obviously detract from my above statement. So, I will just say this: 'If' I was an individual that was born, and not self-created via awesome'ness, I would have been born in San Diego, California. Yet, until I find a reason to break character, I mean, myself..., (which can be never), I was self-created from computer coding.

Seriously, aren't you all tired of the shit I say already? ;P

- Agni

KatAttack

Reaction score
Website
takeoldmakenew.wordpress.com
I got kinda lost after the incest grading scale. Has to be one of the highlights of my week though. Besides convincing a child that his parents were leaving him at WalMart cause he kept touching shit.

Agni Riniari

Reaction score
how the hell do I end quotes? I'm semi-computer retarded

If you click the reply button on the bottom right of someone's post, it automatically puts in the code to quote someone. Now, the only thing you need to do is make sure that text that you type in response to theirs is after the last ']' in the '/quote' code. I generally hit enter about twice to give myself some space and whatnot, because, well, I have, like, OCD or whatever.

- Agni

PS. Also, if you hit the "More Options" button to the right of the typing box thing-a-majig, or, Input Box, whichever, it will let you select Preview, to, well, yeah, you know. That will let you play with the text to get the hang of it.

I got kinda lost after the incest grading scale. Has to be one of the highlights of my week though. Besides convincing a child that his parents were leaving him at WalMart cause he kept touching shit.

Please tell me this was a random child and not someone you knew.

Please.

:D

KatAttack

Reaction score
Website
takeoldmakenew.wordpress.com
Please tell me this was a random child and not someone you knew.

Please.

:D

Of course it was a random child. Me knowing children would be weird, and would make me a potential pedophile.
I was tired of the kid tearing up the aisle and running screaming like MJ was chasing him.

dprogram

Reaction score
Oh hi.
Im troy, a Western Australian shitty band dude incoming to USA in March.
I got sick of being a wage slave, and wanted to live a little.
No job as of end of today. Sold everything I can. Coming to LAX, no where to stay, no plans except a few festivals to meet with friends and dance. Another one of my goals is not being raped repeatedly.

Gonna see if I can scum my way around the US, until i get ejected for lewd behavior.
I have hitched/train hopped around Australia a few times.
i am looking forward to meeting non-shit-cunts and having a lot of laughs. I also do have shoes, contrary to my forum name. Pants however, I may not have.
-troy

So Troy... I'm planning on going to Australia soon...got a friend near Melbourne in a place called Fitzroy. Ever been? If so tips on living there and what to expect would be kick ass. Thanks.

Agni Riniari

Reaction score
He might have been reincarnated into a stuffed animal.

You mean this?

MJBear.png

Yeah. I'm that awesome.

Oh, and sorry for taking over this thread.

:/

- Agni

Agni Riniari

Reaction score
Yeah. I was apologizing to the Aussie, if he does not mind me calling him such.

I have a bro' here who is from Tazmania. Crazy mother fucker. But, I'd fight people for that maniac.

- Agni

troynoshoes

Reaction score
Website
thehuntperth.blogspot.com
So Troy... I'm planning on going to Australia soon...got a friend near Melbourne in a place called Fitzroy. Ever been? If so tips on living there and what to expect would be kick ass. Thanks.

I am from the other side of Australia (Perth), but Melbourne is most probably the friendliest and most "accepting" of all Australian cities. It has a lot of music and art. And there is a rad Punk scene there if that help.
If you look anything like me (pretty much always wearing a his hero is gone shirt and black jeans and some tats/facial piercings) you will fit right in, no one will know you are not from Melbourne.

If I was not coming to the US to see festivals and meet new people, I would move to Melbourne.
I used to live in Sydney. I hate that shit hole of a place. I would not bother going at all.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, if you need specific info, feel free to message me, Ill ask my Melbourne friends.

troynoshoes

Reaction score
Website
Yeah. I was apologizing to the Aussie, if he does not mind me calling him such.

I have a bro' here who is from Tazmania. Crazy mother fucker. But, I'd fight people for that maniac.

- Agni
I'm such every other country refers to Americans as rednecks anyway.

You can call me what you like. I don't take offense at all. Aussie is fine but you can call me Troy if you like. And you guys can do what you like in this thread I don't mind.
When I was in Canada (I know Canada is not the US hah.) I got called crazy a lot, hopefully in a good way. "Crazy Aussie etc"
I think it is just our sense of humor and the fact I don't really give a fuck about small shit. They seemed so concerned over.. I dunno.. posing, appearances.

We have rednecks too, and I don't think all Americans are anything at all. I don't judge before I experience it myself. I do have preconceived notions about the US government thats about it.
To be honest some things about the USA scares the shit out of me, and it must be crazy living with such a government/media machine. I think it is getting to the point where it is becoming dangerous to live any type of alternative lifestyle again. In such oppressive madness, I think, breeds amazing people. I want to find those amazing people and say "hi". And maybe discover what a 40 is. A dozen at a time.

troynoshoes

Reaction score
Website
Dunno what you guys are talkin about but hey dude if you come to San Diego and wanna see Tijuana, Mexico (right on the California/Mexico border) I'll show you around and you can crash at my place in TJ. Is a fun place.

Just figured out how reply works.

That would be amazing man!
I would put beverages of your choice in your mouth for such an awesome gesture.
Are there many shows in SD? Raw Punk/Dbeat/Crust/Whatever?

Agni Riniari

Reaction score
You can call me what you like. I don't take offense at all.

Savvy. :)

I do have preconceived notions about the US government thats about it.

They are all true.

To be honest some things about the USA scares the shit out of me, and it must be crazy living with such a government/media machine. I think it is getting to the point where it is becoming dangerous to live any type of alternative lifestyle again.

Look up NDAA, which was just recently passed. With that, it is basically bad if you're a citizen here, so, being a foreigner, well, yeah.

And maybe discover what a 40 is. A dozen at a time.

The only way to do 'em. :) (Disregard the slightly full body death that will occur, 'tis irrelevant)

- Agni

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads