2017 Jamboree - Official Jamboree Information for 2017 | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

2017 Jamboree Official Jamboree Information for 2017

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2017 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i've updated most of the information in the first post with info for this year's gathering, including updating all the links and adding this year's flyer!

Reactions: Cornelius Vango

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Dumb question, but if I make it, will there be other non-drinkers there?

honestly, the majority of people will be drinking, but i'd be shocked if there wasn't a few people that weren't. i drink pretty rarely, but i will definitely be inbibing during this event.

if things go the way we're hoping, the day time will be for exploring the area and going to workshops, while the night time will be for raging, so you could optionally skip the nighttime stuff if you like.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Ooohohohokay I'm gonna be the voice of reason and say that while it would absolutely lovely to see you again, @faa it is probably not a good idea to attend with your due date practically three weeks away. While I always had this fantastical dream of being a mid-wife, the reality is that there are a helluva of a lot of things that can go wrong should the baby come early.

There's always next year.

faa

Reaction score
there are a helluva of a lot of things that can go wrong should the baby come early.

There's always next year.

I know I know I was totally joking, pretty much exactly my thoughts, plus it probably would be super hard being in the desert pregnant af and my parents would flip SHIT hahahaha. But yall best expect baby and I at the 2018 jambo!!! Ill be keeping up online and wishing I was there the whoooole time

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Dumb question, but if I make it, will there be other non-drinkers there?
yes sir! a lot of traveler folk who don't drink.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yes sir! a lot of traveler folk who don't drink.

yes, drinking is not the main focus of the event, so feel free to come and have a great time!

Reactions: Cornelius Vango

ntdxc1878

Reaction score
I'll try to make it if I can, sounds like a ton of fun. And to whoever made that poster, it is FUCKING AMAZING! such good art skills lol

Reactions: Freerange
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads