Oderus Urungus

D

Deleted member 125

ill most likely be kicked out of richmond for even thinking this...but i never liked gwar and hadads is pretty much a huge bummer.

Mongo

Reaction score
I'm definitelybe heading out there in a few weeks.

UrottingJaw

Reaction score
hadads lake in richmond virginia. i kind of doubt gwar will be playing though...considering one of them is dead.
I just looked it up. Said there might be a surprise show by them. I didnt even know dave brockie died til just now which makes me sad. I want to go, i might have to cruise there from texas. Bam margera, hatebreed and ice t are gonna be there i guess.

Mongo

Reaction score
I just looked it up. Said there might be a surprise show by them. I didnt even know dave brockie died til just now which makes me sad. I want to go, i might have to cruise there from texas. Bam margera, hatebreed and ice t are gonna be there i guess.

I guess the old bassist is going to be doing the singing. they just don't know if he's going to be doing it as beefcake or making another character for him. also a lot of the old characters are going to be there like sleazy p and slymenstra hymen.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads