#occupydisaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Nah, herp. (Sorry, can't do the new name yet) He's probably just having a beer and trying to channel creature. Doesn't seem to be intentionally spamming up post count, but I do agree that this would be better as a continuing thread/update. Just add to the original post, dude. We will comment as necessary. If the stories are mixed in with other responses, it gets hard to read.
Can i get a wipe to after machete battele post? I think that possible, call it even.

No!

Reactions: piglettino

nivoldoog

Banned
Reaction score
no one is distracting you or others from anything. you have spammed the shit out of yer own thread with edited posts that make it appear like you have a personal vendetta against me for just saying that maybe instead of updating a thread every day you might want to make a longer post and turn it into a story instead of whatever you decided to make this thread into, which honestly now is basically the ramblings of a dude who keeps bringing up god and obviously doesnt like me.

Thank you brother
Apparently we both sno
Nah, herp. (Sorry, can't do the new name yet) He's probably just having a beer and trying to channel creature. Doesn't seem to be intentionally spamming up post count, but I do agree that this would be better as a continuing thread/update. Just add to the original post, dude. We will comment as necessary. If the stories are mixed in with other responses, it gets hard to read.
No really do it. It will keep me happy as i walk.
The name. I boom i understand

nivoldoog

Banned
Reaction score
I got drunk, got sober drunk sober and i am still pissed.

Thankfully tonight i camp at mans house tonight ready to do battle with mold and floor replacement. This coukd of prolly went in profile.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
moved thread to general banter and locked it. this thread serves no purpose, and definitely does not meet the criteria set forth in the OP. warning issued for posting spam and wasting people's time.

• Haha
Reactions: nivoldoog
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads