Nifty things that make living a /wee/ bit easier

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hehe - Anywhere and anyhow I travel I am huge on killinng space and heaviness on what I'm carrying - therefore, I too, am a ziplock queen!! hehe - I also dump all that excess packaging - say from cereal and just take the bag of stuff with me.

I miss my space blanket - don't know where it went, need another. I volunteer at many different races each year - need to pick up some more of these. When race season starts - I'll see if I can grab some of these and put on here.

I also ran across a sports show for a marathon in Canada that sold for $10 this most awesome - fold up to a 3" ball - "coat" made from plastic that was wind and rain PROOF. I wore that thing out! (was riding shotgun for my friend running - and picked up several of these things along lthe race route as the runners/riders shoot of excess clothing and water bottles - ok - I scavanged - gave a few away too).

Aint no shame in a little bit o' scavenging!!! :) I found awesome stuff in the stands at the Monterey Pop Festival after the crowds left.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads