Nick Weldon...R.I.P. | Squat the Planet

Nick Weldon...R.I.P.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i found out our buddy nick died nov. 30th 2010...................i met him out on the road, i think up in northern california first, and we shared some good times whenever we'd run into each other around the country.....this kid was badass, a really different, unique individual, .....it's hard to describe with a keyboard....but nick told it like it is.....sucks... ....life is fragile and short....

obituary from newspaper: Nicholas Weldon, 25 | press-citizen.com | Iowa City Press Citizen

S6300092.jpg

GLASZ

Reaction score
sorry for your loss, he seemed like a great guy. In solidarity

Taylor Werner

Reaction score
i found out our buddy nick died nov. 30th 2010...................i met him out on the road, i think up in northern california first, and we shared some good times whenever we'd run into each other around the country.....this kid was badass, a really different, unique individual, .....it's hard to describe with a keyboard....but nick told it like it is.....sucks... ....life is fragile and short....

obituary from newspaper: Nicholas Weldon, 25 | press-citizen.com | Iowa City Press Citizen

S6300092.jpg
Bryan Paul, do you remember me? I JUST found out that Nick died. I'm in my apartment in Bellingham. I was having a shitty night thinking about how lonely my life is and comparing my solitude to the richness of familial intimacy that I used to feel with my road dogs; the chief of those, of course, was always and always will be Nick. Who was SUCH an unlikely friend for the airy fairy hippy girl I was, but my best friend on the road. It's been two years since I've seen him. He visited and stayed with me shortly after my son was born. I'm glad he got to meet him, but I'm so fucking sad he won't ever see us again. I just finished writing him an email tonight about how much I miss him, and about a song a wrote when I thought he died before because of that rumor a couple of years ago. In my email I pleaded him to contact me. It's been so long since he wrote me back. Because he's fucking dead! It all makes sense now. So I sent the email, and then I googled Nick Weldon. Nothing, some UK rock star ass hole. So, I hesitate, and I google Nick Weldon obituary. And holy fucking shit.

My son is asking me if I'm crying for real. If I need a hug. I'd love to chat about this Bryan Paul. I just joined this site just now so I could write this. I don't know how to use it. But if there's some way to send a private message, let me know and I'll send you my #. You have a place in Bellingham.
Love,
Taylor

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i'll send you a message on here taylor,look for a red thing up top................ sad......... RIP Nick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads