NEXt level squats: Secret apartment found inside shopping mall

daveycrockett

Reaction score
wait, youre hoping? this is you man. please let me know.I dont care i just think its funny. people from where i am at say their shit is art when half the time they are just scamming for cash from people who dont know any better and are "starved" for culture.

crow jane

Reaction score
Making millions off of stupid art collectors

Jeff "Trust me, it's art" Koons, doesn't even work on his own shit

jeffkoonst.jpg

Thoreau

Reaction score
Website
zinelibrary.info
wait, youre hoping? this is you man. please let me know.I dont care i just think its funny. people from where i am at say their shit is art when half the time they are just scamming for cash from people who dont know any better and are "starved" for culture.

You got me wrong, im not saying if that is or isnt art, I just hope people in the court think it is art or any other thing just to avoid these guys from goin to jail for something that did not harm anybody anyway

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

tobepxt

Reaction score
Website
wastedlandz.tumblr.com
You got me wrong, im not saying if that is or isnt art, I just hope people in the court think it is art or any other thing just to avoid these guys from goin to jail for something that did not harm anybody anyway
the video said breaking and entering got dropped and all they got them on was trespassing. so a slap on the wrist; not jail..
this is an old story (but a cool one none the less)

Thoreau

Reaction score
Website
zinelibrary.info
the video said breaking and entering got dropped and all they got them on was trespassing. so a slap on the wrist; not jail..
this is an old story (but a cool one none the less)

oh, sorry, though trespassing was about the same, but with less ''intensity''

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Yeah who the fuck cares if these dudes made money off people in the name of art... If someone is stupid enough to think a pile of shit on a canvas is art then so be it... Obviously I hope they avoid prosecution...

Reactions: tobepxt
L

LeftCoast

A group of buddies in nyc and myself converted a huge air duct (fourteen feet high) into a squat. Super warm in the winter. Lived there for two years. Completely undetected. It was awesome. Popcorn for days. It was an active movie theatre.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads