newbie here

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
no matter where you go your problems will follow you. if your not happy in normal life you wont be happy on the road. get your head right 1st.

Cade

Reaction score
Why don't you look around and then ask a question. Otherwise if you really want some help from the community, explain the problems you face so stp could possibly help you out.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are we in the counseling business now?
Gutter mind, use the forum search feature to find your answers, be extensional and worry about no.1
Don't feed thease bleeding hearts your personal problems they are trolls, live your own life for you and welcome to the site.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh and by t he way fill out your profile some more and I suggest you Hop solo your first time, just remember: stay out of sight, stay off the knuckles, don't ride suicide, bring more water than you think you will need, bring the same ammount of shit paper, bring a compass and fore godsake stay the fuck away from 4 loko!

Medusa

Reaction score
Oh and by t he way fill out your profile some more and I suggest you Hop solo your first time, just remember: stay out of sight, stay off the knuckles, don't ride suicide, bring more water than you think you will need, bring the same ammount of shit paper, bring a compass and fore godsake stay the fuck away from 4 loko!

I'd say that's the best advice here....lmao..

LeatherTrampGypsy

Reaction score
if you know what you're doing then do it! If you don't then ask advice, but don't take it from namedropping asses. age restriction on traveling is bo'shit! I was 19 when I started traveling too. So the fuck what, its not a contest. Do eeeet! Its rewarding. Good luck kid.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads