New traveler looking for new places | Squat the Planet

New traveler looking for new places

Zephyr1024

Reaction score
New here and new to traveling. My partner and I are looking to travel to places that are friendly and good for busking. We also have a service dog. Any help or info would be great as well as possible places to camp and/or stay. Thank you for any help.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
So.... yeah, no handouts are happening around here man. You should look around, read some vines ask less broad questions. Like it's all up to the person as to what is good man. Not a lot will happen for you here if your just hopping on and being broad. Fill out your info, tell us some shits about you get to know the place a lill.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - we have a lot of info here - and have spent a lot of time (meaning the creator, Matt, mostly) organizing our information into some awesome subforums that highlight destinations, area, equipment and much more. So yeah - do browse the info. And do hit the urban explore (my favorite) and the travel stories. Good stuff!

Reactions: Zephyr1024

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads