New traveler looking for new places

Threads
Current Location
Ozark, Alabama
New here and new to traveling. My partner and I are looking to travel to places that are friendly and good for busking. We also have a service dog. Any help or info would be great as well as possible places to camp and/or stay. Thank you for any help.

BirdDaddy

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Fairfield Idaho.
So.... yeah, no handouts are happening around here man. You should look around, read some vines ask less broad questions. Like it's all up to the person as to what is good man. Not a lot will happen for you here if your just hopping on and being broad. Fill out your info, tell us some shits about you get to know the place a lill.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Welcome to STP - we have a lot of info here - and have spent a lot of time (meaning the creator, Matt, mostly) organizing our information into some awesome subforums that highlight destinations, area, equipment and much more. So yeah - do browse the info. And do hit the urban explore (my favorite) and the travel stories. Good stuff!

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Everything is pointing east. Fuck yeah.
Wasabi Peas wrote on Punkindrublic95's profile.
you still lookin around in philly? get back to me if youre still trying to find a crash
Bey
How is one supposed to respond to an offer to go to Missouri?...Am I being unfair for having a massive amount of trepidation?...
Well good news didnt break my collar bone: just tore a muscle in my shldr...and by good news I mean I'll be back playing bike polo alot sooner than I thought. As always any kids passing thru Cincinnati lemme know. Buds brews and a floor to crash: be safe kids!
Just a month and a half of all this nonsense left.
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
I posted this by mistake. So, let's just keep it our little secret, hmm? NO ONE HAS TO KNOW.
Chatty Kathy ain't got nuffin' on Chatty NOOGA.
Damn it's windy at Joshua Tree! Good to be traveling again tho!
Didn't get fired. Boo. IF only I had some control, if I could somehow choose not to go wage slave my life away...if only there was some community out there that could show me a different way to live...oh well...gonna go have TV party tonite...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
nomadsoldier11