Video - New travel vlog! | Squat the Planet

Video New travel vlog!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
awesome, keep making vids! if i can make some suggestions, i would first remember to always have your phone in "landscape" (sideways) mode, and the image stabilization you're using is actually really good, but you'll have to zoom in the video a bit to get rid of the box floating around... but yeah, post some more!

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement, Matt! :)

I need a LOT of practice, but I enjoy it.

Can't wait to do another. :cool:

Ya your a natural in front of the camera! I just watched your SCOYOC lecture, too bad the audio wasn't connected to the mic..And whats this with all the books you've written!!!

See if you can get your hands on some kind of tripod so you can steady the camera, and that will also free you up a little.

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Ya your a natural in front of the camera! I just watched your SCOYOC lecture, too bad the audio wasn't connected to the mic..And whats this with all the books you've written!!!

See if you can get your hands on some kind of tripod so you can steady the camera, and that will also free you up a little.

Thanks. ;)

I'm a retired Horror author.

That was another life...another adventure I had at one time, but I retired from writing, five years ago and retired my magazine shortly after.

I had my good times, but it was also really stressful. My books are all still on the market but I'll never write again...unless you count posting on forums. ;)

I'm much happier now and put whatever royalties I still make, toward my phone bill...one of the very few luxuries I allow myself.

Those lectures (if it's the one of me on stage )- it was done in four parts because the presentation was an hour long.

It was filmed at the Twin Cities Opera House, a notoriously haunted hot spot in the tiny, tiny town of McConnellsville, Ohio and believe me...funky audio issues were just the tip of the iceberg.

I've done a couple of movies too (indie) and love the camera...though I think I look awful on film.

Ha ha!

Reactions: Kal and wizehop

Dmac

Reaction score
Thanks for the video. your dog looks a lot like my old Boston terrier! Great little dogs, I think I need to get another one.

Reactions: Andrea Van Scoyoc

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads