New to this

Nomadic dreamer

Reaction score
59 Burwood Rd, Whitebridge NSW 2290, Australia
Hey guys, just introducing myself as I'm new to this forum.
Ever since I watched the movie "into the wild" as a teen I've always wanted to just up and leave on a big adventure with no final destination in sight.
I spent 7 weeks travelling Europe last year and I wish I could have done it forever.
I live in Australia and have a stable well paying government job but I still dream of quitting my job and leaving with a back pack full of gear and never returning.
I'l bbe floating around the forums reading other people's experiences and hopefully get the courage to follow my dreams one day.
Thanks for having me

PeaceLoveHarmony

Reaction score
Ever since I watched the movie "into the wild" as a teen I've always wanted to just up and leave on a big adventure with no final destination in sight.
I spent 7 weeks travelling Europe last year and I wish I could have done it forever.
I live in Australia and have a stable well paying government job but I still dream of quitting my job and leaving with a back pack full of gear and never returning.
I'l bbe floating around the forums reading other people's experiences and hopefully get the courage to follow my dreams one day.
Thanks for having me
Follow your heart always!! Much love and safe travels to you

warzx

Reaction score
Thanks for having me
Hey man! thanks for posting. Its cool to see users from australia.Into the wild was a great little depiction.Im 22 and I know what youy mean about wanting to just quit. I had some good paying jobs but i still just want to explore. Im from the USA and wanting to check out the other side of the plane. If your ever in the states or just want to chat hit me up!

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Good luck to you friend. Look forward to hearing about your new adventures that are waiting to unfold. Stay safe......

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool - welcome to STP - we do have adventurers from australia here - you might be able to find some active ones using our member map or searching out posts from other members into the area you are (this is the subforum https://squattheplanet.com/destinations/oceania/ ) Till you want to travel - enjoy all the info we have to offer here. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads