New to the site ._.

Omi

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new on here and I am traveling currently with my buddy lalo and our dogs Rango and Isis. Seeing what this site is all about and hopefully I will be making many friends and probably meet y'all in person.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hi there - sorry I have been remiss on HELLO'S but here it is ... Welcome to STP :) Sounds like you are traveling with family and doggos and that is great - hope all is working out well. Not sure if you've seen or explored our many subforums of information on resources, places, urban exploration etc but I wanted to mention them. AND if you have any questions do search and or ask questions. Cool to ask to if when you enter a subforum. Have a lot of travelers here who can help. Again - welcome!!

Last edited:

Gwasher

Reaction score
im also new, getting ready for a early fall adventure leaving out of Atlanta. Good luck in your travels and keep those dogs healthy!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads