New to StP currently rubber tramping. Riding freight when the snow goes away. | Squat the Planet

New to StP currently rubber tramping. Riding freight when the snow goes away.

EJ1312

Teleporter - Apprentice time traveller
Reaction score
Hi yall I want to introduce myself i am a nomad for the past 2 and half years i have traveled every corner of canada and have seen every province and the yukon territorys all the way to the artic circle.

Lived in a Stealth camper van From this may until my band mate (road dog) and I made enough money from busking and spanging to get set up with a 25 foot motorhome
. We are now rubber tramping across the country again and headed to vancouver island to save money and park this motorhome around there for the winter. When the snows gone were going to try and re sell and then hop freight.(west -> east CP) and then out of canada south or to UK )
Will be posting in the future and updated with the community.

Thanks y'all
Bowtie

Attachments

• IMG_20191128_095016_772.jpg
    IMG_20191128_095016_772.jpg
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard Bowtie1312 to the community of misfit travelers!!!

Sounds like you have a great travel plan!!!

jordthecowboy

Reaction score
Hi yall I want to introduce myself i am a nomad for the past 2 and half years i have traveled every corner of canada and have seen every province and the yukon territorys all the way to the artic circle.

Lived in a Stealth camper van From this may until my band mate (road dog) and I made enough money from busking and spanging to get set up with a 25 foot motorhome
. We are now rubber tramping across the country again and headed to vancouver island to save money and park this motorhome around there for the winter. When the snows gone were going to try and re sell and then hop freight.(west -> east CP) and then out of canada south or to UK )
Will be posting in the future and updated with the community.

Thanks y'all
Bowtie
Hey bowtie1312! i'm curious to know if your freight hopping plans ended up happening? would love to hear about it :)

EJ1312

Teleporter - Apprentice time traveller
Reaction score
Hey bowtie1312! i'm curious to know if your freight hopping plans ended up happening? would love to hear about it :)

Hey jordthecowboy never did get to riding rails just worked in farms and lived in my camper all summer

Currently on the west coast but planning to ride CN in a couple of weeks

jordthecowboy

Reaction score
Hey jordthecowboy never did get to riding rails just worked in farms and lived in my camper all summer

Currently on the west coast but planning to ride CN in a couple of weeks
awesome. would love to hear about it when you do, and please hit me up if you're ever near Toronto. i'm keen to learn about freight hopping, want to try it myself one day

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads