new to site need help | Squat the Planet

new to site need help

BrittandKen

Reaction score
We are a very kind couple, love to chat and get to know people from all walks of life, currently were trying to find a way to get back home, my daughter lives in California with her dad and I haven't seen her in 2 yrs she will be 10 yrs old may 26th, we are having a very hard time figuring out how to get home as we have no car. we could fly but with our 2 pups we cant afford it and they are all we have they are like family, the bus doesn't allow pets and the train wont let us travel with pets for longer than 7 hours. We do have some cash and are willing to pay someone a couple hundred to take us. we wouldn't be a bother and our pups are very sweet. Hoping to meet a friendly traveler to share this trip with who likes company as were both talkers. we have been saving money and selling everything we own but I'm not working here and his hours got cut way back so were being evicted, we live in a border town and don't speak Spanish so finding a job is VERY difficult!!! I'm terrified we may end up homeless. We just need a way out to start over but its looking pretty hopeless. If anyone would be kind enough to help we would appreciate it so much!!! Even any ideas would be so helpful at this point.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads