new to most of this, | Squat the Planet

new to most of this,

S

socialimg

hi! my name's izze, i'm looking to get out of sacramento for awhile and wander once i figure out what i'm going to do with school. i'm currently a senior in highschool and it is taking a toll on my mental health which has already affected me for a long time now. i plan to either get my ged, finish the last 5 months, or drop out. i've hitchhiked here and there and i wander from time to time, but i want to wander for a good while and meet like minded people. i currently am saving up a bit and reading as much as i can about traveling so i'm prepared. i would like to go with some friends but i'm not sure if they are 100% on the same page, if not i'll go by myself, i'm just worried safety wise/what i should dooooooooo

Wanderingfkit

Reaction score
hi! my name's izze, i'm looking to get out of sacramento for awhile and wander once i figure out what i'm going to do with school. i'm currently a senior in highschool and it is taking a toll on my mental health which has already affected me for a long time now. i plan to either get my ged, finish the last 5 months, or drop out. i've hitchhiked here and there and i wander from time to time, but i want to wander for a good while and meet like minded people. i currently am saving up a bit and reading as much as i can about traveling so i'm prepared. i would like to go with some friends but i'm not sure if they are 100% on the same page, if not i'll go by myself, i'm just worried safety wise/what i should dooooooooo

Go by yourself and meet people you'll be lonely and sad at first but it goes away

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads