new sqatter punk on the block

Clousenschnitzel

Reaction score
hey everyone! i've really been getting into the idea of squatting recently, and i came across this site. so far it's pretty cool. my kind of people.
anyway. i live in the denver area, and i really want to find some cool squatter pads. im fresh outta high school, but i've got some life experience under my belt. enough to know that working doesn't usually make people happy, people are generally good, our society's priorities are outta whack, and you can't live your life solely for other people.
i love all forms of art. new ideas intrigue me, whether i agree with them or not. i love all types of people, i love the earth, recycling, and dumpster-diving. i believe that life is too important to waste, but too insignificant to take seriously. look forward to bein on this site! ^_^

SineNomine

Reaction score
Welcome clousen, I'm in the aurora area myself. Nice to meet you. I'm new to this so I really don't have any idea where you could find a place but if you ever decide to get out of CO lemme know, I may still be here.

animole

Reaction score
Website
getoutofthepool.tumblr.com
"i believe that life is too important to waste, but too insignificant to take seriously."
wow thats the phrase ive been looking for, for a long time. genius.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads