new new york

rockybanks32

Reaction score
Website
www.candyallthetime.tumblr.com
I work 40 hours a week to rent a box in the LES. It still kind of rules. Every once in a while I have a little New York breakdown and need to get the fuck out which is hard for me because of the whole need to pay rent, need to work constantly situation. I joined this with the idea of getting out and seeing shit and not spending all of my time confined to this dirge. Either way, maybe I can meet like minded people. I've got a couch in the city if you promise not to kill my roommates or light my mattress on fire.

what's up squat the planet forums

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the site! You aren't alone in working 40 hours a week, and there are others in NYC, though none in LES that I know of. If you have any questions, make sure you use the search function first else people will get annoyed pretty quick.

Are you adding yourself in as a waystation?

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Hey there! Welcome to the site! I sent you an invite to the social group for people who offer up resources for our travelin' friends. If you could post in the 'waystations' section of the main board I'll add ya to the map.

christianarchy

Reaction score
welcome!
i know nothing about new york, but i wanna see it someday.
im not traveling yet either but im itching to, post some stories when you start roamin! wanna hear how it goes.

-christopher

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads