new member introduction | Squat the Planet

new member introduction

Reaction score
hi i'm ivan. i'm a queer + trans green anarchist eclectic witch currently based in northeast pa but hoping to buy a van, convert it and travel the us after i graduate/turn 18. looking forward to learning more about traveling/meeting more people in the community. maybe introduce yourself and tell me what your sign is (i'm an aquarius sun/libra moon/aries rising), something interesting about yourself or anything else you think would be relevant. :)

Applelatchun

Reaction score
Hey Ivan. I'm Preston. Taurus the Bull. I've hitched the country but never caught a train ....

Reactions: marley connolly

Honey Crust

Reaction score
Website
flowercrownmeaqueen.bandcamp.com
Tranarchist chaos witch that’s currently doing the van living thing and makin’ my way up east for the first time! Pisces sun, cancer moon, pisces rising, so I’m a whole mess of feelings all the time lol

if you have any questions about van life I’d be happy to answer or point ya in the direction of the right thread here!

Reactions: Etown961
Reaction score
Tranarchist chaos witch that’s currently doing the van living thing and makin’ my way up east for the first time! Pisces sun, cancer moon, pisces rising, so I’m a whole mess of feelings all the time lol

if you have any questions about van life I’d be happy to answer or point ya in the direction of the right thread here!
hi i just stalked your page a little bit and you seem cool as hell :) might eventually take you up on that offer frfr bc at the moment i don't know anyone else's who's doing van life n i'm going to be winging it w no advice if i don't get some tips soon.
ayyyyy i hope you like the east. it's fuckn gorgeous here!

Reactions: nivoldoog

Swimsushi

Reaction score
hey!! im an Aqua sun, scorpio moon, and cancer rising. im new and am going to be backpacking. definitely soak in all the information and get to know people here! there are lots of amazing helpful people here and in the discord.

• Love It

Honey Crust

Reaction score
Website
I am quad your sexuality. You are so sexual I do not see you as sex..you are only bugs to pester me.
Hey buddy what the fuck
Can you not sexualize underage trans people like is that a thing you could possibly not do? Maybe either delete this comment or get the fuck out?

Honey Crust

Reaction score
Website
Honestly... last I checked there was only Male and female. I am.quad sexual in I love all people despite faults of gender or race. I hate all of you equally
Incredible how you managed to take the lovely concept of pansexuality and make it gross.

I’m done it’s too early for this. Not even worth trying to educate someone who thinks I adhere to the political parties of the US when I literally said that I’m an anarchist earlier in the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: nivoldoog

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dont pay any attention to that dude (nivoldoog), they crazy. Welcome to the site.

Last edited:

Honey Crust

Reaction score
Website
Dont pay any attention to that dude, they crazy. Welcome to the site.
Now that’s the comments got scrubbed this looks like you’re talkin’ about me lol

Yeah sorry for getting into it on your intro, Ivan. We promise it’s not always like this.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hey I'm Keith, scorpio sun, aries moon, cancer rising. Was raised (forced to be) a Jehovah's witness but not religious anymore. Lover of all things having to do with herbalism/botany.
Welcome to the site!

• Love It
Reaction score

also if yer ever in northeast pa and need a place to crash/shower or whatever and someone to point you in the direction of cool shit to do lmk! i'm living w my family for the time being but we've taken in many a traveler in my lifetime and are always open to letting others stay here

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads