New Latitude Adjustment Podcast Episode about the independence movement in Catalonia, Spain | Squat the Planet

New Latitude Adjustment Podcast Episode about the independence movement in Catalonia, Spain

MadAndy

Reaction score
Website
www.latitudeadjustmentpod.com
Hey everyone. Sorry, for my long silence. Things got busy during the holidays... then I got sick AF. But I've been busy with a buttload of new podcasts with guests from all over the world, including Mexico, Togo, Afghanistan, and this most recent one about the "Catalonia Crisis".

In October of 2017, the Catalonia region declared independence from Spain... and it didn't go over too well. Their former regional president fled Barcelona and is still in exile, Spain has a new government, and an extreme ring group won seats in the regional parliament in the south of the country for the first time since Franco. Stuff's complicated over here.

Check it out...

https://www.latitudeadjustmentpod.c...episode-20-txell-donyate-the-catalonia-crisis

And you can also find this and all other episodes of Latitude Adjustment on iTunes, Spotify, and most Android podcast apps.

Reactions: japanarchist

japanarchist

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm about to give it a listen now. Any plans to to cover more stuff on Spain? I'd love to hear about squats and what anarchists are up to over there. And if you know anything about gaining citizenship over there I'd love to hear about that too!

MadAndy

Reaction score
Website
www.latitudeadjustmentpod.com
Awesome! I'm about to give it a listen now. Any plans to to cover more stuff on Spain? I'd love to hear about squats and what anarchists are up to over there. And if you know anything about gaining citizenship over there I'd love to hear about that too!

Cool! Thanks for checking it out. I do hope to cover more regions in Spain in the coming months, Basque Country in particular. Though I'll probably wait until it warms up to start traveling around again. I'm not connected to any anarchist communities here yet, but I'm certainly interested. Regarding citizenship, you can probably find some helpful info on that if you look for expat forums for Spain on FB. Hope that helps!

Reactions: japanarchist

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads