New in east coast

grennhaze

Reaction score
Hey Names brian in late tenns in the philly area. Kind of new to all this but liking what ive seen so far. Benn an anarchist for a while so this is how i was introuduced to squating and all that etc. Hope to learn alot thanks

crustpunk82

Reaction score
welcome man. im gonna be heading up the east coast here in the next few weeks. maybe i'll run into you

M

Monkeywrench

Welcome to StP, kid. This is the place to learn, fo sho. I'll be headed to Philly in a month or so. Do you know about the infoshop there?

grennhaze

Reaction score
crustpunk82- Yea hopefully dude
Monkeywrench- Philly actually has a pretty good anarchist scene. Proabbly the main infoshop is Wooden Shoe Books & Records - Home there a pretty cool place. If you go there they can pretty much just show you around the aanarchist scene. I know a pretty good deal about all the places so if you ever want a rundown of them just pm and iD be glad to give it to you

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads