new here

Addie

Reaction score
Hey, Im new here and very inexperienced. I live in a tiny town in maryland and I'm currently working my way through high school as fast as I can. I'm hoping to finish early so I can start traveling as soon as possible. I've got things pretty good at home, it's just getting really boring here and I want to see more. I am just here to try to make the best of the next two years that I will be sitting around in this house doing nothing. Might as well get as much knowledge as I can before I can start getting experience. I spend most of my time walking, biking, exploring, etc. (weather permitting, which it isn't right now because there's about 3 ft of snow outside) I've considered running away, but I would never follow through on it because it's a bad idea all around. My parents don't share my views on almost anything, and my mom told me she will kick me out when I turn 18, because I am so "weird".

Rash L

Reaction score
soak up the knowledge here like a sponge, and good luck living at home. most of us had to do it at some point, someday it will end (for better or worse?). Try doing searches before creating new threads, and welcome!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads