New here, stuck in columbia, sc

tooandrew

Reaction score
Those of you who travel and have been to the cambridge commons, do you know where i might find a group of similar people in columbia? i get the feeling that most nomads just skip over columbia, but theres a freight yard here and im looking for help getting the fuck out of here.

those of you who havent been to the cambridge commons, do you know where i might find like... groups of homeless youth? hippies, and punks, and metalheads, trainhoppers and hitchhikers etc etc

last but not least does anyone know where i can legally hitch a ride out of here? i cant understand the wording of south carolina's law - is the on ramp okay?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
go to hippie.com and on the sidebar there's a section 'hippie havens' that might help your search. or look in the destinations section on here and you might find other like minded travelers that will take you under they're wing.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads