New guy trying to figure things out.

Zbart1108

Current Location
Hawaii big island
Hello everyone, i recently became homeless and jobless and decided to go on the road. I first chose a bike but that just didn't work, now thinking of hopping...something I've always dreams of. I'm so tired of society today aaand how we have been dumbed down by technology. Looking for info on traveling and found this site, I hope to learn more and overcome my fear of the unknown and survive this crazy world.

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
Welcome! I'm sure you can find most if not all of the information you would ever need.

A

A New Name

I deleted myself
Welcome man! May this place help you on your path.

Tall Sam Jones

Pilgrim
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
soundcloud.com
Greetings! Welcome! Lots of people on here don't like "ooglers" who post questions on the forms that might be answered in a guide or pinned post somewhere. Definitely read around to get the basics, but feel free to PM me, too. There are lots of things that one thinks about before leaving. If you have questions or worries or just want to know what it will be like out there, I'm happy to give you my perspective.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Welcome to STP! And you've come to the right place for information! :)