New guy trying to figure things out. | Squat the Planet

New guy trying to figure things out.

Zbart1108

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i recently became homeless and jobless and decided to go on the road. I first chose a bike but that just didn't work, now thinking of hopping...something I've always dreams of. I'm so tired of society today aaand how we have been dumbed down by technology. Looking for info on traveling and found this site, I hope to learn more and overcome my fear of the unknown and survive this crazy world.

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Greetings! Welcome! Lots of people on here don't like "ooglers" who post questions on the forms that might be answered in a guide or pinned post somewhere. Definitely read around to get the basics, but feel free to PM me, too. There are lots of things that one thinks about before leaving. If you have questions or worries or just want to know what it will be like out there, I'm happy to give you my perspective.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! And you've come to the right place for information! :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads