NeverWet | Squat the Planet

NeverWet

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sweet. the chocolate flying off the shoe is pretty impressive.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
That stuff looks great. I'm a long distance, year round cyclist (live in NY) and while I have pretty much all my outdoor bicycling clothing (accumulated expensive stuff) - I still have issues with my shoes/booties and hell other clothing as well (off the bike) - I hope to find this! Thanks!

K

Kim Chee

Like any other high performance product new to market I would expect it to be out of reach considering my budget. I bet it will be 2x as expensive as that (insert brand name here) silicone spray which is already expensive as it is. Looks like it does a good job though.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
Just spray some Scotch Guard and call it a day. I used to use it on my pantlegs to keep the morning dew from soaking them.
Works OK, but temporary on clothing.

Every time the guy in this commercial says "hydrophobic" I keep thinking "hydrophobia" and picture a rabid raccoon trying to
sell the product... yes, I'm a little disturbed.

• Haha
Reactions: Aurelius

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
This is new stuff, hasn't even hit the shelves yet. Supposedly you're gonna be able to buy it later this year, and when that happens I'm getting me a can!

i saw this shit on stumbleupon.com this would make life so so sweeeeeet! i would think it would help you stay clean as well.

K

Kim Chee

I just saw the product advertised on TV and remembered this thread. I looked for product reviews from customers who have used it and am seeing a recurring disappointment: the product seriously lacks durability

Buyer beware.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads