names for my new rat??

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Dead and Run over by an Impala.
Rats are nasty, unhousetrainable parasites. Why the fuck would anyone keep one as a pet? They spread the fucking Black Death, for god's sake. Feed it to your cat and wash the shit out of your hoodie

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
templeton....like from charlotte's web :)

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
go old school....splinter.
i had a rat but her name was ducky, i was going to get a duck but ended up with a rat. then had to give her away because im allergic to them, go figure.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
They spread the fucking Black Death, for god's sake.
Actually, while they did transport it, they weren't the the only ones at fault. Fleas carry the Black Death, to this day. But I agree, why the fuck to people want rats as pets... Get a dog. Dogs can protect you while you sleep

spudnic

Reaction score
Actually, while they did transport it, they weren't the the only ones at fault. Fleas carry the Black Death, to this day. But I agree, why the fuck to people want rats as pets... Get a dog. Dogs can protect you while you sleep
because rats are very sweet animals, im not talking about the ones you find on the street im talkin about the ones you raise as babys they are very good conpanies when that all you got man

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
because rats are very sweet animals, im not talking about the ones you find on the street im talkin about the ones you raise as babys they are very good conpanies when that all you got man

until they die a horrible death from tumors!

dprogram

Reaction score
I love rats. They are insanely intelligent and make great pets. I'd go with Pinky or the Brain. Remember Animaniacs? "What are we going to do today Brain?" "The same thing we do every day Pinky. Try to take over the World!"

Reactions: Moldy Dixie

dprogram

Reaction score
Ohh. Had one named Madison and she was named after the street I lived on...name it after your street...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads