Myself

ring

Reaction score
I've wanted to ride rails forever, but was always looking for someone with the heart of adventure like myself, Thats hard to find in small town WI. I keep myself sane by hiking through the woods, woods squatting, learning about wild edibles, and various other primitive crafts. Once I get a few things squared away I think I will hitch down to chicago and see who I can meet there. Hopein to meet some bitchin' people.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
welcome man...!!! \m/ you've stumbled upon the right place. with all your background you'll do fine once you find a crew to hop with. there's plenty of adventurous people here. you should try posting in the rideboard / promote a trip section & you might be able to find people that way too. good luck to ya.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
sounds like ur fit for the job yo!! ride safe, search the forums, and dont eat hot cheetos after puting icy hot on yr knee.
Capt. Ahab

ring

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I actually think there is a small anarchist group in milwaukee that I may check out and see if anyone wants to just go, while i put up a thread looking for a pro

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
no dude dont go ta the one in mil fer sure....they are all a HUGE bunch of P.C assholes

oldmanLee

Reaction score
howdy,ring!Sounds like you are going to find a lot of folks that you have been looking for right here.Keep up with reading the posts,ask questions,and keep up with learning about being out in the bush(wilderness squatting).Got a question for you:ever been to LaCross?And if so,is the Heidlman's Oldsytle brewery still there(ah,the GIANT six pack!)?If ever there was a town I'd like to hit again,it was LaCross.Anyhow,drop me a note if you head east,doing a bit of infoshare out here,and may be of help.

ring

Reaction score
I believe i have family there in LaCross, I will have to check with them, and living in the bush is a life long course that I look forward to taking! thanks for the welcome and I may end up east, anywhere but here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads