Photos My small pic collection

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
First of all, sorry for the huge pics. Photobucket isn't cooperating tonight. I'll try and size them down soon.

These are some pics from the last time I bumming around SF and Berkeley.
HPIM0410.jpg

HPIM0432.jpg

There were BABIES in the trees! (People's Park)
HPIM0424.jpg

Hella cool guy, can't remember his name though. Ran into him a few times. (Berkeley)
HPIM0448.jpg

HPIM0451.jpg

I think this guy's name was Cody, but I was too drunk to remember exactly.
HPIM0454.jpg

Next day when I went to SF solo after sleeping in a stairwell with some drunk dude in Hayward.
HPIM0460.jpg

HPIM0462.jpg

HPIM0467.jpg

HPIM0470.jpg

HPIM0479.jpg

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ArrowInOre said:
Thanks for sharing your pics. I haven't been to SF in YEARS, like since 1993. I copied the sunset one, I love it. Hayward huh? My closest pal lives there, but not in a door way, ha ha ha. Thank again. You have a good eye with a camera, nice job...

Yeah, those three people sitting on the ground/swing were some friends of mine I met up with in Hayward the just skipped around a bit. Thanks.

the "hella cool guy"s name is cat or kat, one or the other! He is a pretty damn cool dude!

Yeah for sure.

I

IBRRHOBO

Last time I was in the Bay was during the Quake. We were one of the last trips through on the BART. Jumped for free @ West Smokeland and got off on Market St and jumped over @ the second level onto the MUNI so we wouldn't have to pay! I heard they fucked GG park --- we all used to camp ther in the early '90s. Good shots!

I

IBRRHOBO

Yup, they had half of downtown Santa Cruz in these semi tent type of things and the Mission district in the City was the stageing area for everyting that was free ... hell, it was a free food stamp, h2o, clothing ... a tramp's dream come true!

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yup, they had half of downtown Santa Cruz in these semi tent type of things and the Mission district in the City was the stageing area for everyting that was free ... hell, it was a free food stamp, h2o, clothing ... a tramp's dream come true!

Heh, so I've been told. I was born 5 days later.

spoorprint

Reaction score
So what's the status of People's Park? When I was there in 89 ( for the Anarchist conference) the university wanted to replace it with tennis courts.
And I knew someone who was there in 69, and he was suprised that it had been re-established then.

pinkmist

Reaction score
I miss the bay area, berkely is awesome... Between the city and the east bay there are so many good shows you usually have to choose between which one you want to go to. Its also really cool that gilman will let you in for free if you volunteer. There are also a bunch of places to get free food and such... can't beat a day of free food, free shows and a bottle of 2 buch chuck... Unfortunately squatting in the city is difficult for a few reasons, mostly because there is so little abandoned real estate that it takes a nice long stay there to find anything livable and if it is livable and abandoned it is probably still inhabited by crazy people... Oakland is a little better, but its getting worse every day. Still there is not enough I could say about the bay area, I loved living there for the 3 years I did and its probably the best place I have ever lived.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Damn, as much as I dslike parts of san fran, thees pics made me wanna go again.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads