My propensity for impulse

Berightback

Reaction score
So I'm currently residing in Nettleton, MS, and having serious thoughts of taking my guitar plus what can fit on my back and striking out for parts unknown. I've been homeless before, but I'd like a better experience than just staying alive out there. I'm 38 years old, and I do play well enough to busk, so ideally I'd do that. I've always preferred big cities to small towns, there are just more resources and generally more interesting people and places. I've been told I should have been born in yhe 60s, for whatever thats worth. In a nutshell, I just want to get myself out and moving around, playing music and having fun. Any tips or advice welcome, and I'm not averse to company. Just making myself known here.

D

Deleted member 25988

So I'm currently residing in Nettleton, MS, and having serious thoughts of taking my guitar plus what can fit on my back and striking out for parts unknown. I've been homeless before, but I'd like a better experience than just staying alive out there. I'm 38 years old, and I do play well enough to busk, so ideally I'd do that. I've always preferred big cities to small towns, there are just more resources and generally more interesting people and places. I've been told I should have been born in yhe 60s, for whatever thats worth. In a nutshell, I just want to get myself out and moving around, playing music and having fun. Any tips or advice welcome, and I'm not averse to company. Just making myself known here.
Bruh just do it.

I'm 41, in the same boat, play well enough to busk but I'm no John Mayer. I just go.

You're tougher than you think my brother. Set out for the road and good things will happen.

Of course, being prepared is essential..

Reactions: Juan Derlust

Berightback

Reaction score
cool! sounds like ya know what yr doin

whats yr favorite music? favorite songs to play? favorite cities?
Well I love the Dead, Allman Bros, all that hip old stuff. Lately been more into Townes Van Zandt and the only new stuff Im really into is Father John Misty. But I just love to play, so busking would be naturally the thing to do.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads