my new/old road dog

JackieBlue

Reaction score
just picked her up, for 600 bucks. she needs a bit of work to be ready, but soon come! she's in great shape for her age. can't wait to be on the road again, and in much better style now. it's been too long since i had my bus........
camper and winter oak 017.jpg

camper and winter oak 004.jpg

camper and winter oak 005.jpg

camper and winter oak 006.jpg

camper and winter oak 008.jpg

camper and winter oak 009.jpg

camper and winter oak 015.jpg

camper and winter oak 014.jpg

D

Deleted member 2626

very nice. good place to live in. thought about livin in one but i like a van better because im more mobile sitting in a place for too long i cannot do and i wouldnt want to tow

JackieBlue

Reaction score
thanks all! i needed something a bit bigger than a van, and i like the idea of being able to still drive off from my home on occasion. hence no rv or even conversion van. i also have my sons travelling with me. so i have to have the bathroom feature. (child protective services will not own my children. EVER.) it's also definitely a bonus to not worry about where to take the next shit.....i love the double door feature too. i'm thinking burritos, grill cheese, and cold beverages at some festies. i got this rad flooring for ten bucks too! i am super HAPPY! i may be looking for riders, in December, from New England to the west, via southeast to southwest (Arizona), and then to NorCal....homeward bound! woot! woot!

Attachments

• flooring and halloween 007.jpg
    flooring and halloween 007.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 314
  • flooring and halloween 006.jpg
    flooring and halloween 006.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 309

Nelco

Reaction score
ooooooo
that is nice

JackieBlue

Reaction score
thank you very much! :D she is coming along really well. i got most of the small repairs done. sink, windows, light fixtures, paint on the appliances......now on to the meaty task of fixing the floor.

D

Deleted member 2626

If you'd be lookin for riders I'm in pa with my welllll behaved dog heading west and no I'm not a Crusty punk either or bum

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads