My hobo sunshine, Breezy (Josh VanSyckle)

croc

Wanderer
Threads
Current Location
Vero Beach, FL
Website
www.instagram.com
Reactions
94% 0% 6%
33744960_230549124376747_1453476169155346432_n-jpg.43377_My hobo sunshine, Breezy (Josh VanSyckle)_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_9:25 PM

Breeze died last night. According to a Facebook post it was from liver failure. The last time we talked he'd just set up a really nice camp in Palm Bay.
I never saw you be rude to a single soul. You were a special kind of person. You were sunshine. You taught me so much and brought so much love to my life. This one hits hard...

Last edited:

roughdraft

Vagabond
Lifetime Supporter
Top Poster of the Month
Threads
Current Location
Cuzco, Peru
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
i too lost someone to cirrhosis of the liver recently

wishing you well in this difficult time @croc

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
very sorry for the young losses here. :(

Threads
Current Location
new Orleans
Reactions
95% 2% 2%
Breeze rest in peace me and my road dog met him on Fl camp together he was a very kind respectful guy we tried to talk him to getting some help from booze. Im glad we meet him .he will be missed .Rest in peace brother

ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
My condolences.

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

FenrirFox wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
Goocho only follows me! Lol.
The canaries are a catastrophic area since yesterday, global warming ain't gonna pass tommorow, i'm scared of the fucking ocean in general, let alone fucking tsunamis and shit, and even if i'd stay off the beaches, the rains are so heavy that the trip seems pointless, someone kick me while i'm down
Fuck this shit, 3 months of preparing for a trip to the Canaries just went down the drain, my guitaritst bailed out of the idea to start a job and a "steady life", my bestie is getting all weird and i don't think she wants to go.
i was already preparing for going solo when suddenly life (fucking Shell and coal miners!!!) was all like "nooo of course you don't want to go"
going crazy..
i dont get people. i am heartbroken, society disappointed and road sick for the last few months.. i need help..
Happy 40th birthday, jonestown massacre.
YOUR HEART IS A MUSCLE THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST
Leo
Finished working in Dutch Harbor. In Anchorage for now.
A bottle in one hand
A joint in the other
A scar on my heart
I carve another
You ever just look at a word and it freaks you out because it's spelled right but you start thinking on some meta shit how does this noise mean this concept? 'Smooth' freaks me out right now.
Sleipnir wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
is there a reason you down voted my post? it was on topic, and the people there were pretty horrible. so unless you were one if them, im confused

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Steve bennett