• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

My hobo sunshine, Breezy (Josh VanSyckle)

croc

Wanderer
Current Location
Vero Beach, FL
Website
www.instagram.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
33744960_230549124376747_1453476169155346432_n.jpg

Breeze died last night. According to a Facebook post it was from liver failure. The last time we talked he'd just set up a really nice camp in Palm Bay.
I never saw you be rude to a single soul. You were a special kind of person. You were sunshine. You taught me so much and brought so much love to my life. This one hits hard...

Last edited:

rana y sapo

previously guy w. face
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Romancoke, MD
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
i too lost someone to cirrhosis of the liver recently

wishing you well in this difficult time @croc

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
very sorry for the young losses here. :(

Current Location
new Orleans
Reactions
95% 3% 3%
Breeze rest in peace me and my road dog met him on Fl camp together he was a very kind respectful guy we tried to talk him to getting some help from booze. Im glad we meet him .he will be missed .Rest in peace brother

ScumRag

Wayfarer
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
San Diego
Reactions
92% 2% 7%
My condolences.

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!