My cheap homemade hotwater plumbing | Squat the Planet

My cheap homemade hotwater plumbing

kidbob

Reaction score
So its been a while since i did anything constructive other than make some penny stoves for a few folks so i decided to improve my life a bit and tackle my lack of plumbing and fresh (hot) water in my newly aquired rv.
So i did a google search for just that (homemade hotwater) and come across several ways that i already assumed would worked but my design fit me personally.so with a quick search u can find these plans as well. Its not exactly cheap(but in comparrison to what it would have cost me to get new holding tanks and pumps and all that,i made out like a bandit @ $130) any way heres the pics and all that goody stuff
20gals+2hrs=110° water
Coffee pot=900 watts
Pond pump=45watts
Total run time on a 2gal 900watt genie = 6hrs

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kal

kidbob

Reaction score
Help !!!! I cant figure out how to upload pics

Last edited by a moderator:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
ahh was wondering. Was going to point you to the help section/media but it's under construction - but here's what you do. Utilize a free program that allows you to up load a pic so you can add it to a site. Used to use Imageshack, think some people use tinypic, I use this http://postimage.org/ - browse to get your pic, upload it and then copy the address from the Direct Link into the Image icon (to the right of the smilies here).

Art101

Reaction score
Cant wait to see the pics for sure.Done some RV living and actually miss it alot was def. way simpler then right now.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
@kidbob - ok I post pics like that but Matt has a new way that I must say did not read his news - so here goes

What about photos? How do I post them?

Photos are just as easy. If you're posting photos from your computer, just click the 'upload file' button below the reply box (or next to the 'create thread' button if you're starting a new thread). Add as many photos as you like and they will be attached to your post. If you want to embed them into your post, click the button below 'insert every image as a...' to add them to your post as a thumbnail or full size:

insertas-png.20918.png

You can also copy and paste photos from the web directly into your posts, or insert them with the insert image button:

insertimage-png.20919.png

That's it! Even if you insert a photo linked from somewhere else on the internet, the forum software on StP will copy the image and upload it as an attachment for you; this way if the source of the photo disappears, it will always be available on StP :)

Of course if you have any questions about anything mentioned here, please drop us a note in the Announcements and Feedback area.

OK now let's see yur work!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads