my 2nd marijuana experience

Corinne

Reaction score
Website
www.incoherentmindz.tumblr.com
so basically i was flying my ”anything green” sign in oregon since weed is legal there now. i didnt really expect anything to come of it bcuz for the most part i was just getting kicked down money and food, which is good enough for me! but then all of a sidden this old dude rolls up to me and sticks out his hand. i think he was gonna drop a handful of change in my hand but then i felt something feathery and lightweight lol. it was a bud. the old man then drove away while yelling ”i’m 82 years old!” hahaha. i looked down at the buf thinking wtf am i gonna do with this? i don’t smoke! so i rolled it up in a receipt and lit up in my drivers seat since hey, its legal! but idk if i did it right bcuz all that weed ending up giving me was a 2 hour headache :( sure i felt a little high, but overall it just felt like i woke up from a deep sleep. gee, that weed must’ve been as old as the man who gave it to me!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL - Ole man weed. I don't care for the stuff as it makes me throw up with the spins but your description made me laugh. hehe. I've been to more than one party where someone puts forth their FIND - LOOK WHAT I FOUND or got or whatever and we all gather round and do a ... "huh, whadya think? Real?" hehe And eventually it gets taken of ... ;)

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't smoke large quantities, but I like to smoke every few days or so. I definitely prefer a glass pipe, as joints/blunts give me a headache... The headache could've been from the receipt paper; that stuff is NOT meant to be smoked, Lol! ::cigar:: ::yuck::

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
YeA receipt paper is full of chemicals I bet.
I find that making a tea with butter and then measuring out exact quantities works well.
Edible gives me a better relaxing high usually.
I really want to experiment more with making edibles. ::hungry::
Just pace yourself. ::cigar::

• Useful
Reactions: Corinne
D

Deleted member 20

I dont think that partaking of certain mind altering chemicals to get high is any better because of how you use it. I cant justify drug use for myself by using a fancy device opposed to a receipt filled with ink. I think that we give ourselves the answers. If I am trying be happy or get a temporary relief from reality from drugs than there is more important underlying shit I gotta take care of. If over the last 2 times of smoking you arent totally sold perhaps it aint for you. I have smoked pot a total of 6 times in my life, all while already drunk & or high on coke & or ecstasy or both. I knew that I didnt like it where as I could never get enough coke. Any other substances would trigger that end result craving so I now know I cant use of any of it.

I think when flying a sign that we need to be conscious of what it implies. People interpret the signs their own way anyhow. I have attempted to fly a sign offering cash for a ride towards a destination where more than 50% of drivers were probably going; even though the cash was visible & taped to the sign people still assumed I wanted more cash. They were pulling over in traffic almost causing accidents just to give me more money when what I really needed was a ride.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@drewski
Yea that's pretty accurate. ::playful::
Nolte... my brother from another mother. ::cigar::

kneedleknees

Reaction score
Website
jollyrogerrunupthemast.tumblr.com
so basically i was flying my ”anything green” sign in oregon since weed is legal there now. i didnt really expect anything to come of it bcuz for the most part i was just getting kicked down money and food, which is good enough for me! but then all of a sidden this old dude rolls up to me and sticks out his hand. i think he was gonna drop a handful of change in my hand but then i felt something feathery and lightweight lol. it was a bud. the old man then drove away while yelling ”i’m 82 years old!” hahaha. i looked down at the buf thinking wtf am i gonna do with this? i don’t smoke! so i rolled it up in a receipt and lit up in my drivers seat since hey, its legal! but idk if i did it right bcuz all that weed ending up giving me was a 2 hour headache :( sure i felt a little high, but overall it just felt like i woke up from a deep sleep. gee, that weed must’ve been as old as the man who gave it to me!
I recommend not smoking it rolled in any kind of wrap. I'm with you, it gives me headaches and it just doesn't get me as high as a good ol bowl or bong rip will. and theyre easier to make at that (with coke cans and what not)

Reactions: Odin

West

Squatter Fodder
Reaction score
Don't smoke out of aluminum. It is not a safe metal to use as a pipe. Try to minimize the amount of butane you inhale by using a candle or "hemp wick". DRINK HELLA WATER.

• Useful
Reactions: Odin
D

Deleted member 20

Please, lets not shoot dope out of puddle water too! Or sniff oxys, coke or meth out of dollar bill. Those methods are far too risky for safe drug use. The reality is that if you use drugs all rational decisions are out the window. Thanx for sharing how you learned through your personal trial & error how not to write a sign. Better luck next time & practice makes perfect. Please Kids SAY NO TO DRUGS! unless you want to become stupid!

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't smoked bud in years, but I don't care how expensive your nice looking piece is and how many stupid percolators you have in your shit. The best is a well-rolled joint. Pinner or a fatty. Everyone complains about how joints waste weed and blunts are where it's at. Blunts are great, but fuck blunts. Roll a doober right and that shit will last fine. The best is when you have enough to ball out and roll decent sized ones for you and your buddies to all have as your own personal joint to chill out on.

Another awesome yet simple method is to pack a fatty bowl of dank on a sunny day and use a magnifying glass to light it and keep it rolling from there. That's when you really taste the quality of the bud.

D

Deleted member 2626

Used to be a litttle stoner for years till i got good ole anxiety but bongs and steamrollers were our thing. And yes a good joint still is capable of too high

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Used to be a litttle stoner for years till i got good ole anxiety but bongs and steamrollers were our thing. And yes a good joint still is capable of too high

Yeah I hear that man steamrollers are the shit! I know what you mean about the anxiety, partially why I quit that shit too.

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Just wanna add to the discussion that I think that alcohol and tobacco are by far more worse than weed. Tobacco is highly addictive (other than weed) and about the consequences of alcohol (ab-) use I don't need to talk, I guess. So it's quite weird that weed is illegal in most places of the world while tobacco and booze are not.
That comes from a guy who drinks and smokes (too much) cigarettes, btw.

I really don't understand it. I mean, as learned last month, you can go to jail in Poland for a long time for getting caught with a spliff/joint while the country is famous for the high alcohol consumption ...

Reactions: West and Odin
D

Deleted member 2626

Agreed anagor. How many people die from pot? Or while driving kill other people because their too high? Doesnt really happen. I like said dont really smoke anymore and drink less as well but i usually have atleast a beer or two a day but would rather see weed legal and alcohol illegal. . .

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads