MP3s!

soymilkshakes

Reaction score
I couldn't find any existing thread about this, but, music swapping! It should happen!
Well, actually I'm just looking for a couple o' albums (Rosa's I, Mississippi, You & Anti-Product's The Deafening Silence of Grinding Gears) that I can't seem to be able to pirate by my usual means and wondering if anyone has either of these and wants to share. :arrgh:

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Three words: Google Blog Search.
Another word: Soulseek.

I download a ridiculous amount of music; mostly from private torrent trackers, but I use the aforementioned for some more 'obscure' stuff.

Rosa - I Mississippi You.zip

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download antiproduct - deafening .rar

You'll need 7zip or WinRAR or a similar program to open the latter, in case you were unfamiliar.

Need help with anything, just ask. If I can't find it, it probably doesn't exist.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=32da1af9937cf76a8c9e7c56ba37815ff2d6e90278d14116

Here a bunch of stuff that I personally uploaded for a different forum.

M

Mouse

I downloaded a bunch of your stuff.... how does one get more? is it kinda like you gotta be given the link you can't just search for stuff you want and get it?

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Google Blog Search will generally do the trick. Searching for artist album "download" usually does the trick.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads