Moving to New orleans, any advice?

D

Deleted member 3948

Hola,
Ima squatter who just started renting because covid made squat life inconvenient for me. Moving to New orleans end of january but I have never lived there. Any advice for someone moving to NOLA, and do u know where I can get in touch with an active conscious anarchist community in covid nola.

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
Hola,
Ima squatter who just started renting because covid made squat life inconvenient for me. Moving to New orleans end of january but I have never lived there. Any advice for someone moving to NOLA, and do u know where I can get in touch with an active conscious anarchist community in covid nola.
Pick up the free weekly paper, I don't remember the name of it but any lefty stuff going on will be in there. Try hanging out at the HiHo lounge it's on St. claud in the 8th ward. I'll see if anyone I know down there have any better info

D

Deleted member 3948

Pick up the free weekly paper, I don't remember the name of it but any lefty stuff going on will be in there. Try hanging out at the HiHo lounge it's on St. claud in the 8th ward. I'll see if anyone I know down there have any better info
I actually ended up moving to Atlanta instead

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads