moped collective

the jester

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
so I was falling asleep last night with thoughts of getting together and going across the good ole u.s.a on a moped.
When I get my tax return I want to invest in a decent ride for my trip (also putting some aside for repair/oil/etc. Its been done before, and Ive been reading up on the makes and models that would be suitable for a adventure of a lifetime. Plus it would be so easy to gas jug since the tank is anywhere from 2 gal. to 5 gal.Not to mention the 100 mpg that takes you far as fuck.
I would be leaving from ct around late April and thinking about traveling down the coast as close to the ocean as possible then headed west at some point. So far its just me and i would enjoy company along the way but who wouldn't right?? Is there anyone on here that would like to get on board with this??

tobepxt

Reaction score
Website
wastedlandz.tumblr.com
anything over 50cc you'll need a motorcycle license to drive in most staates. I wat thinking about this then I figured I'd rather just get a duel sport bike so i could take it off th roads if i wanted..

right now this is all i got. its just a bicycle with a motor attached, but its fun to get around town on. also 140mpg on gas is nice.
tumblr_mit785leoz1s3c6yjo1_1280.jpg

wildwerden

Reaction score
Definitely head over to Montana Nationals, there's a lot of beautiful souls waiting to meet you. You were describing myself with everything you said, I think we are at the same 'spiritual' level and I'd love to meet and introduce you to some folks who are incredibly inspiring. Stay strong love, it gets better.

wildwerden

Reaction score
Fuck - wrong thread, ipods fucking suck omfg. (can someone delete that?)
But that's a fucking bad ass motor bike. No liscense needed under 50cc? I need to look into that.....

tobepxt

Reaction score
Website
wastedlandz.tumblr.com
Fuck - wrong thread, ipods fucking suck omfg. (can someone delete that?)
But that's a fucking bad ass motor bike. No liscense needed under 50cc? I need to look into that.....

well here in TN to use a moped on the streets you still need a normal drivers license, but you dont have to worry about a tag or insurance or anything else. mine i may be able to get away with even more because it still... looks like a bike.

the jester

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Definitely head over to Montana Nationals, there's a lot of beautiful souls waiting to meet you. You were describing myself with everything you said, I think we are at the same 'spiritual' level and I'd love to meet and introduce you to some folks who are incredibly inspiring. Stay strong love, it gets better.
haha i think i know what thread your talking about anyway and i believe he wields the intellect to empower others.

but yeah that motobike would be killer but can it carry my pack and all my other shit too. was thinking about raging one of those with a infant carriage in tow (modded to my liking of coarse)
u think it would work cause i like bilding my own stuff and i was just looking at conversion kits and its way cheeper.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads