Modern day piracy and crew poll . . . ? | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

Modern day piracy and crew poll . . . ?

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The milatary reclaimed Spoon and Neo was nailed for lifting a can of soup.
I hate this city more than ever, I would love to burn it to the ground - Fucking nazis.
I cant sail this boat all on my oddy knocky

So drunk . . .
Can't give up . . .

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Still lookin for more crew members. might need two more instead of one. not sure whats going on with spoon, hopefully he'll be back soon. also it appears that passports ARE quite important so if you dont have one but are interested get the ball rolling asap since it takes a few months for them to process and such. If you have a passport then FUCK get your ass down here!

Just to restate though, BEWARE OF COPS. trust me theyre assholes. I have to go to court cuz i was busted lifting a can soup. arrested and taken to county and everything. they ARE assholes and they WILL find reasons to fuck with you.

Trim

Reaction score
If there is room, I'll be on my way. I have a car, it can be used/hid or even sold for more supplies. Charlestown correct? Pm me if. Ne of you have a phone number. I have sailed and Raised all sorts of fruit and vegetables and greens in many different types of environments. I am also retired from the airborne rangers and have been traveling for years. There are not too many situations I can't handle.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
FOR SPOON!!!
75000_1442699547257_1226139953_30992784_2561458_n.jpg

Trim

Reaction score
View attachment 19583 I have a real good chance of getting the black 26 foot with the diesel inboard. (see my previous post) It is in Tampa, if I get it I will need one or two people to help make the trip to charleston sc, should be a nice ride. The engine needs some work, but she only needs to be cleaned and she is ready to sail. An outboard would be the quickest way to get her motorized, but I'm willing to do it old school if we have to. She needs to be gone by the end of the week, if anyone can get here by then, great, if not I can pick up people up on the way, she shouldn't be to hard to handle solo, it will be my Akita puppy and I and the boat can sleep like 4 or 5 so if there are two or three people, even if someone just needs a ride north from Florida, even if you have never sailed, it is pretty easy the company will be appretiated.:crew: Plus isn't she the most beautiful pirate ready vessel!!!

Trim

Reaction score
Oh yea, passport cards are valid throughout the carribean canada and Mexico, and they are only $60 and can be gotten in a few weeks instead of months. Would work great for touring the gulf and Bahamas.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Found unsecured kayak paddles to add to the salvaged one . . .
Pipe tobacco taste like shit in a cigarette.
Least we wont try to smoke kelp . . .

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can't got the kayak tonight goddamnit its too cold!!!
feels like 35 - TWC says high 40's warming up to highs in the mid 50's monday through mid week . . .

Not a scrap of wool 'cept my socks . . .

Can't wait to be in the Caribbean, warm, in good company and free . . .

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fail and fail. Kayaks don't work when they fill with water. Good thing I wore a PFD didn't go swimming but I might have.
Apparently there is limitations to ducttape and kayak hulls are one of them. Ever have that sinking feeling that you maybe fucked up?
I sure did, once far away from anything to realistically get out of the craft I almost sunk entirely, the failing ducttape causing so much drag, and my lower half sitting in cold murky water, dolphins spraying me with there blowholes less than 2 feet away I struggled to return to the nearest dock and unfucked all my identifying gear from the craft and sent it out into the black abyss all on its oddy knocky and walked the walk of shame, wet, cold and defeated back to the island.
No more holey hulls for me!

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea it was an on-the-fly waterborne heist.

I derped hard even before I got started its .9 mile to the place from where I got dropped off and I had put My backup dry clothes in a plastic bag and tied it and inventoried my pirate gear - and left the duct tape behind like a big ol' fool!
so when I grabbed the kayak, freaked when I couldn't find the tape - had to walk allllllll the way back to retrieve it.
The mission is declassified and labeled EF - for EPIC FAIL!

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well As I said boats are not a sure thing, all it takes is one moron to sink one.
The good thing is that there are hundreds of other citys with thousands more boats.
I'll not recruit again from a pool of morons that cannot make it in the real world and cannot take directions.
Yall find your own way, Idiots.

cranberrydavid

Reaction score
Hey man, at least it went bad before you were 100 miles offshore.

Anarchy's all fine and good ashore, but offshore you want a captain who knows his shit, a mate who can read the captain's mind, a deckhand who can follow orders, and a boat that you trust to bring you home.

Honestly, I'm glad to see you posting.

bob freaky

Reaction score
At some marinas I see a lot of nice boats that never move I think mostly rich people own and forget about. I wonder how easy it would be to grind of the vin numbers and re register a boat?

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well sucks that shit/ship went down. Pirate is what I want to get into in the next couple years. First tho, I am buying land, and "setting up the grid".... I am gonna sell power to the power company. And once this enterprise is off the ground, I shall have residual funding for pirate/salvage/other operations.

Sounded like you had most everything in order, and sounds like YOU at least knew what you were doing. So I would like to extend my hand *Hand Shake*. Hi my name is Tommy "Sonic Boom". Really refreshing to hear some intelligent ideas and motivation on here again. In the next year or two, I think we could greatly benefit each other.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fuck boats, Theres still alot of this country I have to see that not even the best sailors can sail to, boats can wait, theres alwase a bunch of boats you can acquire - If you hang onto the idea of one particular boat you may miss 10 more that are 100 times better.
Been missing alot of awesome boats sitting on my ass in Charleston.
Think I will see how hard it is to freight to SO Cal, then up the coast . . .

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads