Missing: Jordon Sherwin (mental health related)

Dumpsterhump

Reaction score
If anyone has eyes on Jordan, his friends just want to know he’s safe. He’s comfortable cities are Detroit, NOLA and NY but he could have gone anywhere.
IMG_4424.jpeg

Jordan Sherwin
Missing from Grand Rapids, MI area as of Monday 11/06/2023
We are hoping he is traveling. Possibly heading South. He's been struggling with mental health.
6'1" Caucasian male
Brown hair
Blue eyes
He has a large spiral xenomorph tattoo on the top of his head
Large septum ring
Stretched ears
Deftones White Pony outline tattoo on his neck
Right hand is a red tattoo of the black metal band Craft
Left hand is another band tattoo, all black
He has tattoos on his arms and chest as well

He is likely to be carrying a camo backpack.
Black jacket with metal patches sewn on to it
Black or blue jeans
Black shoes or boots

He is alone
He is on foot

He is struggling with mental health issues very badly right now and is likely in a state of self harm forward thinking.

He has been missing since Monday 11/6/2023
After reviewing the home security system, that was the last day he was home.

UPDATE: 11/13/2023
There hasn't been any news regarding Jordan's whereabouts. His case has been sent to the national missing person's database.

The case number 23-066617 if you have information or would like to stay up to date on details.

Please help find Jordan.
Spread the word.
Bring him home.

Please share this

Edit : Fabio (dog) is at home with Ryan and safe.

Thank you all for sharing

He has deactivated his social media.
His snapchat is still accessible, but, his phone is either off or on Do Not Disturb for phone calls and text messages

If you have any information on this case, please 🙏 reach out.

Jordan is very loved and we just want him to come home.

If you talk to him, please let him know that whatever he is battling right now is not permanent and it can be figured out. This is all temporary. Coming home is always an option.

Jordan has been my best friend for years. He's had patterns of doing this and then showing back up unannounced, but, this is the longest he has ever gone without returning.

We've had people searching the spots that were special to us. I've searched them. The places I know are dear to him are void of his presence.

Please help bring him home. Reach out any time you think of him. Text him. Call him. Tell him you love him if you get in contact with him. His brother and his mom are very worried and just want him back.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@Matt Derrick he’s comfortable with the east coast. Know anyone you can pass this to?

um, im not sure, i'll have to think of where this can be shared, since I recently deleted all my social media accounts :(

i'll see what i can do though!

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
Trying to boost this. One of my coworkers hung out with him in Grand Rapids about 10 years ago and already knew the story... I hope you all connect with him soon!

Fam4transient

Reaction score
If anyone has eyes on Jordan, his friends just want to know he’s safe. He’s comfortable cities are Detroit, NOLA and NY but he could have gone anywhere. View attachment 70575

Jordan Sherwin
Missing from Grand Rapids, MI area as of Monday 11/06/2023
We are hoping he is traveling. Possibly heading South. He's been struggling with mental health.
6'1" Caucasian male
Brown hair
Blue eyes
He has a large spiral xenomorph tattoo on the top of his head
Large septum ring
Stretched ears
Deftones White Pony outline tattoo on his neck
Right hand is a red tattoo of the black metal band Craft
Left hand is another band tattoo, all black
He has tattoos on his arms and chest as well

He is likely to be carrying a camo backpack.
Black jacket with metal patches sewn on to it
Black or blue jeans
Black shoes or boots

He is alone
He is on foot

He is struggling with mental health issues very badly right now and is likely in a state of self harm forward thinking.

He has been missing since Monday 11/6/2023
After reviewing the home security system, that was the last day he was home.

UPDATE: 11/13/2023
There hasn't been any news regarding Jordan's whereabouts. His case has been sent to the national missing person's database.

The case number 23-066617 if you have information or would like to stay up to date on details.

Please help find Jordan.
Spread the word.
Bring him home.

Please share this

Edit : Fabio (dog) is at home with Ryan and safe.

Thank you all for sharing

He has deactivated his social media.
His snapchat is still accessible, but, his phone is either off or on Do Not Disturb for phone calls and text messages

If you have any information on this case, please 🙏 reach out.

Jordan is very loved and we just want him to come home.

If you talk to him, please let him know that whatever he is battling right now is not permanent and it can be figured out. This is all temporary. Coming home is always an option.

Jordan has been my best friend for years. He's had patterns of doing this and then showing back up unannounced, but, this is the longest he has ever gone without returning.

We've had people searching the spots that were special to us. I've searched them. The places I know are dear to him are void of his presence.

Please help bring him home. Reach out any time you think of him. Text him. Call him. Tell him you love him if you get in contact with him. His brother and his mom are very worried and just want him back.

I’m in Manchester New Hampshire.. I could share to Facebook and keep eyes open for him.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads